I’m so proud of the five guys who helped me deliver this message (Carl Neumeier, Cade Richards, Lance Caldwell, Hunter Hess, & Preston Conder). They’re all members of our leadership team at the CCSC. Working with them has been a blast! I’ve been inspired by their passion for sharing their faith in Christ.
Watch the Video
Here are the key takeaways from the video…
- GO into all the world
- If you’re a follower of Jesus, sharing your faith isn’t a gift…it’s a calling.
- Words will be necessary.
Practical Tips for Sharing Faith from Carl, Cade, Lance, Hunter, & Preston
- Find ways to make a confession of faith in everyday conversations.
- Always be available. You never know when you’ll have a chance encounter with a stranger or when a family member will be ready to discuss faith.
- Ironically, listening is an important part of sharing faith.
- Use your everyday activities and hobbies as a platform for sharing faith.
- Always be prepared to take advantage of an open door.
- Focus on what you can control. Some people respond favorably, others don’t.
- Push past your discomfort.